Who is Snackabees recommended for?
Every box will be gender neutral as possible. We are a family snack box. The snacks in each box will vary but generally the goodies included in SnackaBees are recommend for children aged 3 – 13. We have had feedback from a range of family members.
What will be included?
Each box will contain between 7 – 10 snacks sourced each month from new suppliers, so you receiving exciting products each month, not repeats. We also pack the box with some fun items too so look out for those
How much does shipping cost ?
It is FREE with every subscription box
Do you do gift subscription?
Yes! Absolutely how thoughtful! SnackaBees makes an excellent gift. Click gift and we will send you an email with details on how to redeem
When can I start my subscription?
We take new subscriptions until 9:00 PM on the last day of each month… so hurry
How to feature in the next SnackaBees Box?
Send an email to our Operations Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
What can I do within my account?
Once you have successfully logged in to your account, there are a variety of different things you can control and access. You can edit your account settings. This includes your email and password for the account.
You can edit your shipping address or add a separate shipping address if you prefer your monthly box going to your office/workplace. If you have moved recently, or you noticed a mistake with your address, please edit this as soon as possible to ensure that our snackbees deliver your crate to the right place!
If you need to update your credit card information, this is also the place to do that!
On the left hand side of the screen you will see your SUBSCRIPTIONS. If you click it, you will be taken to a page where you can see the different options for your subscription.
If you click ‘Skip Next Renewal’ this will allow you to skip your next billing cycle. This page is also where you can change your plan to either the month-to-month, 3-month or 6-month plan.
This is also where you go if you need to cancel your subscription, or if you need to reactivate an already cancelled plan. If you have any questions about your account or how to use any of these features, don’t hesitate to ask!
How do I cancel my subscription?
We’ll be sad to see you go, but here’s how to cancel your Snackbees Subscription
1)Login to your account using the ‘LOGIN’ button
2. Once you’re logged in, find the subscription you wish to cancel (subscriptions are shown on the left-hand side of the Account Settings page) and click ‘EDIT’:
3. From here you can make many modifications to your subscription (you can choose to SKIP a month, rather than cancel if you are just looking to avoid next month’s renewal). At the bottom of the page you will see the CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION button – click this
4. From here, simply select the reason you chose to cancel your subscription (this feedback helps us improve our service) and click the YES, PLEASE CANCEL button. Once this is done, your subscription will be successfully cancelled and you’ll receive our cancellation e-mail shortly after. We’ll still ship you any remaining boxes left in your plan, but your subscription will not renew at the end of its term
REMEMBER: You can always login to your SnackaBees Account and REACTIVATE your subscription if you decide to rejoin SnackaBees. To do so you will follow the same steps as above, clicking REACTIVATE instead of CANCEL. You will be sent a confirmation e-mail once your subscription is successfully reactivated
Refund policy – Prefer to have a link and then this re-directs to different page
– If your account has renewed (your card has been charged) and you do not wish to receive the box(es) that you’ve paid for, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible to let us know. We are happy to give refunds for unshipped boxes, but once a box has shipped we can not give refunds.
– We can not accept returns, regardless of whether the box has been opened or not. We do not offer refunds if you receive a box that you aren’t interested in.
– Keep an eye on our social media accounts – Instagram
- Within our newsletter, where we always announce upcoming themes and give hints as to what you can expect from each box. This way you can decide whether or not to skip a box if it doesn’t interest you and cancel your subscription before we send out your box.
– – If you receive a damaged item, please send us a photo of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to ship you a replacement